- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Serenity Quartz collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Statistics related to your interaction with our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Serenity Quartz with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Leave product reviews.
Serenity Quartz may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Contact forms
- Direct Email
- Telephone Calls
- Social Media contact
- Viva Wallet Purchases, Refunds, etc.
How will we use your data?
Serenity Quartz collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- We will retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in
- We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive
- We will keep a record of the articles and/or products on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on articles you have read
When Serenity Quartz processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Serenity Quartz securely stores your data at our hosting provider, taking all reasonable precautions.
Serenity Quartz will keep your personal or other types of data for 90 days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by performing scheduled cleanups.
Serenity Quartz would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Serenity Quartz from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Serenity Quartz.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Serenity Quartz would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Serenity Quartz for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Serenity Quartz correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Serenity Quartz to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Serenity Quartz erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Serenity Quartz restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Serenity Quartz ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Serenity Quartz transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us: